John McAdams, why did you lie?
Robert Harris
2017-06-10 20:03:54 UTC
John, you have lied, over and over and over again, to protect
yourself and other nutters from dealing with the most
important issues.

When I pointed out that BT George refused to answer specific
questions, you BOTH replied by pretending I said that he has
never responded to anything about my analysis.

You then followup with the idiotic argument that I am only
complaining because I didn't like his "responses".

You then censored two of my posts which very politely
corrected your accusation. You did that with no notification.

You get away with these lies because you know that the
nutters who dominate your newsgroup, would never disagree
with you about anything.

The reason I have said many times, that you KNOW Oswald
didn't act alone, is that you fabricate all kinds of phony
lies and excuses for evading the evidence which resolves the
conspiracy question.

The same is true BTW, of BT George and many other nutters.
The simple fact is, that if you have to find excuses for
evading the evidence, you are admitting that you are wrong,
and know you are wrong.

Robert Harris
b***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 22:10:13 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
[...]
Just now saw this whine from over a year ago. Here are some examples of my "knowing" I am wrong Lurkers:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/i9PQkpJQMnM/5SZdwVIyBAAJ

Many, many, more await the interested (or horribly bored) by following the threads that come up over there by searching: "BT George and Robert Harris"
Post by Robert Harris
Robert Harris