Jacob Leon Rubenstein
Raymond
2012-01-05 03:14:51 UTC
Jacob Leon Rubenstein in 1947 changed his name to Jack Ruby. A private
citizen has very limited facilities. I have searched some of my records and
I have come up with certain interesting facts that may have significance.
I have been informed that the name Rubenstein is a common name among the
Jews. There could be several or more Jack Rubensteins. According to my
records some of the Rubensteins spell their name Rubinstein. At any rate
there is no question but that in 1929 a man by the name of Jack Rubenstein
was on the Executive Board of the Young Communist League in the United
States. We have an exhibit taken verbatim from the Communist Daily Worker to
prove this fact. The Young Communist League is an organization for
Communists under twenty-one years of age. In 1929 the Jack Rubenstein, who
shot Oswald, would have been approximately nineteen years of age.
According to records the Jack Rubenstein who was a member of the Executive
Committee or Bureau of the Young Communist League also assisted in the
formation of The Revolutionary Youth and the publication Revolutionary Age.
Now all of this may be mere coincidences and should be given no probative
force until it is proved that the Jack Rubenstein in the records is the same
person who shot Oswald. The Dallas Jack Rubenstein is the same person as the
Jack Rubenstein who was a prominent official of the Young Communist League
in 1929.
There was a story from Chicago that the police records for this period
(1929-1930) have disappeared.Somewhere there must be a photograph of the
Jack Rubenstein who was in the Young Communist League in 1929.
Even if the Jacob Rubenstein who shot Oswald is a different person from the
Jack Rubenstein who was on the Executive Bureau of the Young Communist
League in 1929, there are other suspicious circumstances about Rubenstein’s
role in the assassination which must be explained.
According to a story appearing in the Dallas Morning News of January
twenty-first, 1964, Jack Rubenstein went to Cuba in 1959, about nine months
after Castro became that country’s Communist dictator.
“Ruby (he had changed his name to Ruby from Rubenstein in 1947) was born
Jack Rubenstein in Chicago, where he was known to police as a labor
organizer, a ticket ‘scalper’ and a gambler with reputed underworld
acquaintances.” Victor Riesel reports in his column dated November 30, 1963,
that he had discovered that Ruby’s night spot at one time was a haunt of
Chicago hoods who came to Dallas to “case it” for a possible “take.” He also
disclosed what he found out about the underworld connections of Rubenstein
when he lived in Chicago.
An Associated Press story summarized the report  of the FBI as concluding
that “Lee Oswald was the solitary and unaided assassin and that Jack Ruby
had no connection with Oswald or his deadly plan.” And, Victor Riesel
reported that the White House was desperately “eager to avoid an
international incident by appearing to give the slightest insinuation of an
international plot to assassinate John Kennedy.”
It appears fantastic that this operator of a cheap might club would receive
aid from every influential source. I am now staring at the headline which
appeared on the front page of the Houston Chronicle of January twenty-first.
That headline reads, “’Hero-minded’ Ruby awaits word on Bail.” Another story
says he cried. Still another reports that when he was interviewed on
television he “broke down” when he spoke of President Kennedy. We are told
by his friends, and some members of his family, of his great emotional
upheaval when he learned of the President’s death.
At first the defense fed the propaganda mills the story that his “great
devotion” to the President produced temporary insanity which was responsible
for his act. This “line” became ridiculous in the light of the revelation
that he did not view the cavalcade, nor pay his poll tax, and that he
loitered around the jail with a gun from the time Oswald was imprisoned
until he had an opportunity to shoot Oswald. The “temporary insanity” lasted
too long.
THE HSCA ON JACK RUBY'S MAFIA LINKS
Compiled by Michael T. Griffith
Excerpts from the HSCA Report

http://www.mtgriffith.com/web_documents/hscaonlhoandruby.htm

Where was Ruby during the time of the shooting in Dealey Plaza?

He was not in the Dallas Morning News at !2:30. If you think so, you
must prove it.

This Photo with the balding man and with his back to the camera is
Jack Have the photo enlarged and compare the hair line and the large
ears with the photos of Jack in the City jail Friday night and you
will see that it is the same man

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48697&relPageId=12

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48697&relPageId=13

Then read the article published in the Fourth Decade

Every witness to Jack being in the DMN is sincere , however wrong in
their time testified to, as you will see. IF you disagree you MUST
prove that I am wrong.

An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is
what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment
--- Justice Hugo L. Black

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48697&relPageId=7

Jack Ruby allegedly telephoned a friend on November 22nd and asked if
he would "like to watch the fireworks." Unknown to Ruby, his friend
was an informant for the criminal intelligence division of the
Internal Revenue Service. He and Ruby were standing at the corner of
the Postal Annex Building at the time of the shooting. Minutes after
the shooting Phil Willis, who knew Jack Ruby, saw and photographed a
man who looked like Ruby near the front of the School Book Depository.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?query=Jack+Ruby+allegedly+telephoned+a+friend+on+November

That man with the dark glasses is in the same photo as the one showing
Ruby in the center of the photo, with his back to the camera, He, the
man with the dark glasses, is in the right hand portion of the photo.
He was mistaken by many researchers including Richard Trask and Dan
Rather. Obviously, the two men can not be Ruby.

SEE WILLIS EXHIBIT No. 1-Continued (Slide No. 8)
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/pdf/WH21_Willis_Ex_1.pd

The extreme right upper side of the photo. The man in the dark glasses
is the man mistaken for Ruby

I had a the pictures of Jack enlarged and It is clear that the man in
the photo with his back to the camera is Ruby. Doubters should do the
same and they SHOULD agree, if not blind, that it is Jack. Compare
the hair lines of his head and his ears with the photos I included of
Jack in the jail that night. Ever hair is identical in all photos....

I discussed this issue in a letter to Richard Trask and I believe (and
hope) that I convinced him that I was right

--- Raymond
Raymond
2012-01-05 03:31:45 UTC
Post by Raymond
[...]
--- Raymond- Hide quoted text -
Have you actually noticed that all these sightings contradict each
other? .
---- John

Yes I have. However, because I post something, it does not mean that I
agree with the author. It is there for consideration by those who read it
to decide if it is worthy of intent consideration and truth.There are too
many different stories told by too many people to make them all possible.
That is obvious.

But. the article titled 'Where Was Jack Ruby on the 21st and the 22nd" is
well researched and if you can find fault with my findings on each
witness. I would like you to relate it in a reply to this resonse to your
posting. Read the entire article CAREFULLY. Each witness was telling the
truth as they saw it, but they all were wrong on their timing of events.
And Ruby was lying about his contact with some of them entirely..He was
not in the Dallas Morning News at the time of the shooting. He was in the
area of the TSBD at that moment in time and did go to the DMNs shortly
after the firing of the murder weapon. What his purpose was at the scene
of the murder is unclear. He had no reason to lie about his whereabouts at
12:30 unless he had a reason to hide .

"Where Was Jack Ruby on the 21st and the 22nd?" Article:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

I also believe that he went to Parkland Hospital after leaving the DMNs.
He lied about that also. Why? He had as much right to go there as any
other citizen. Many believe it was to plant the magic bullet because he
failled to plant it at the scene of the shooting where it could easily be
found and traced to the murder weapon since it was not certain that the
other slugs used in the coup d'etat would be in condition to be traced to
the weapon later found in the TSBD building.

The Parkland bullet was insurance and it worked well.

Ruby told the Warren Commission that he was never at Parkland Hospital and
the Committee chose to believe Ruby Why is it that some people will
believe a worthless pimp like Jack Ruby before they will believe a man
like Seth Kantor, a long time honest reporter? Ruby was seen wandering in
Parkland Hospital by veteran reporter Seth Kantor who had a conversation
with Ruby at the same time JFK was in the emergency room . Kantor who had
spoken to Ruby on numerous occasions over the years knew him well, yet,
the Warren Wizards claimed Kantor simply misidentified Ruby and was
speaking with someone Kantor only thought was Ruby.

Thank you John.
Raymond
2012-01-05 14:25:48 UTC
[...]
V. POSSIBLE ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN JACK RUBY AND ORGANIZED CRIME
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/jfk9/hscv9c.htm

"I can't believe that!" said Alice.
"Can't you?" the Queen said in a pitying tone.
"Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes."
Alice laughed. "There's no use trying,"she said:
"One can"t believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said
the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for
half-an -hour a day. Why sometimes Iv'e believed as
many as six impossible things before breakfast."

--- Lewis Carroll: Through the Looking Glass