President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
Raymond
2012-01-15 04:36:26 UTC
President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
http://dc.about.com/od/photos/ig/Arlington-National-Cemetery-/kennedygrave.htm

http://www.flixxy.com/trumpet-solo-melissa-venema.htm
Raymond
2012-01-15 16:50:39 UTC
President John F. Kennedy Gravesitehttp://dc.about.com/od/photos/ig/Arlington-National-Cemetery-/kennedy...
http://www.flixxy.com/trumpet-solo-melissa-venema.htm
My brother need not be idealized, or enlarged in death beyond what he
was in life; to be remembered simply as a good and decent man, who saw
wrong and tried to right it, saw suffering and tried to heal it, saw
war and tried to stop it.

As he said many times, in many parts of this nation, to those he
touched and who sought to touch him:

"Some men see things as they are and say why.

I dream things that never were and say why not."

Excerpts of Ted Kennedy's eulogy for his brother.

Bobby Kennedy's 1964 Convention Speech
“When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars and he
will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in
love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.”
--- William Shakespeare
azjim
That was Teddy's eulogy for Bobby.
Raymond
[...]