Who Put Jack In the Box?
Raymond
2012-01-13 03:57:20 UTC
Ruby smuggled a letter out of Dallas jail stating that they were injecing
him with cancr.
Probably true.

There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in
the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often
performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent
of the test subjects.

The experiments include: the deliberate infection of people with deadly or
debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical
weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and
radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture
experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety
of others. Many of these tests were performed on children, the sick, and
mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical
treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were
poor racial minorities or prisoners.

Funding for many of the experiments was provided by United States
government, especially the Central Intelligence Agency, United States
military and federal or military corporations. The human research programs
were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them
was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

The ethical, professional, and legal implications of this in the United
States medical and scientific community were quite significant, and led to
many institutions and policies that attempted to ensure that future human
subject research in the United States would be ethical and legal. Public
outcry over the discovery of government experiments on human subjects led
to numerous congressional investigations and hearings, including the
Church Committee, Rockefeller Commission, and Advisory Committee on Human
Radiation Experiments, amongst others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans By Robert
Wabash [50 more lists] more
The U.S. Government has been caught conducting an insane amount of
vile, inhumane and grisly experiments on humans without their consent
and often without their knowledge. So in light of recent news of the
U.S. infecting Guatemalans with STDs, here are the 13 most evil, for
lack of a better word, cases of human-testing as conducted by the
United States of America. Get ready to become one of those conspiracy
theory nuts, because after this list,

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-most-evil-u-s-government-experiments-on-humans/robert-wabash

There are many more black marks in our American history than the
recent abuse at Abu Ghraib prison. Far too many.

Sadly, many of them are perfectly legal.

Did you know that your government has the right to experiment on you
without your knowing it? I’m not sure whether this has been tested
before the Supreme Court, mainly because we don’t know about it while
it is occurring and we usually find out after the participants are all
dead. So who’s left to find recourse?

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/experiments.htm
Who Put Jack In the Box?
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/RSruby20.htm
"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give
themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent..
--  Napoleon Hill

Jack Ruby died of cancer. He was taken into the hospital with
Pneumonia. Twenty eight days later, he was dead from cancer.
--
--------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB
bigdog
2012-01-13 19:36:11 UTC
http://youtu.be/aQ6bQmxE-qM
http://youtu.be/FDDxYOqyqlc
Jack Ruby died of cancer. He was taken into the hospital with
Pneumonia. Twenty eight days later, he was dead from cancer.
--
--------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB- Hide quoted text -
I can't speak to the issue of people being used as human guinea pigs
that you have alleged, but there is no doubt our basic freedoms are
under attack, all in the name of homeland security, which government
officials in both the Democrat and Republican wings of the Big
Government Party have figured out is a great way of scaring the
American people into accepting greater and greater erosions of our
liberty. The most recent example of this is the recently passed
defense approriation bill which contained a provision that gives
Obama, and any future president, the power to indefinitely and without
trial lock up any one of us on no more than the suspiscion that we are
terrorists. Gee, no chance for abuse of that power. That provision was
championed by one of the most despicable people ever to hold public
office, John McCain. Every congressman and senators who voted for that
bill should be ashamed. Obama, claims he signed the measure
reluctantly and would never use that power. I guess he had his fingers
crossed when he took an oath to "preserve, protect, and defend the
Constitution of the United States". While this measure has been
criticized by prominent people on both the left and the right, the
vast majority of the American sheep have sat by silently while our
freedoms get further eroded.

Hopefully SCOTUS will ride to the rescue again and strike down this
provision as they have with every unconstitutional homeland security
measure that has reached them. In the meantime, there are only a
handful of public officials, such as Ron Paul, who have had the
courage to speak out against such measures. I know he has little
chance of winning the Republican nomination but I hope he decides to
run as a third party candidate. If that means he pulls support away
from Romney and gives Obama four more years, so be it. One major party
is just as bad as the other. I hope enough libertarian Republicans and
independents feel as strongly as I do and send the GOP a message that
they can't win without us and they can't take our votes for granted
simply by paying lip service to the concept of smaller government.