JFK II: the Bush Connection A thoroughly documented criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush,
Raymond
2012-02-09 08:07:14 UTC
JFK II: the Bush Connection
Conspiracy

Step by step, this movie proves that JFK’s assassination was
perpetrated by forces within our own government.

The author of this documentary takes it even a step further and shows
how George Bush Senior is connected to the murder of JFK.

A thoroughly documented criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker
Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt, his guilt as a
supervisor in the conspiracy to murder John Kennedy.

Relies exclusively on government documents and the publicly
acknowledged statements and histories of the guilty parties.

The most shocking thing about the assassination is not the brutality
of it.

It was brutal, certainly. But the most amazing thing is the way the
established media today managed to pretend that there is any question
about whether his murder was a conspiracy. JFK II reveals the truth
about the JFK assassination on November 22, 1963. Still today, over
forty years later, the official government story featuring the “magic
bullet theory” is considered part of history.

Watch the full documentary now
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jfk-ii-the-bush-connection/
George H.W. Bush
2012-02-09 19:27:12 UTC
I had nothing to do with the JFK assassination!

At the time, I was in Annapolis, basking in the glow of my still-
recollected heroism in World War Two.

You might recall from your history book that, in 1945, when I was
commanding a naval bomber, it was hit by flak, and I ordered my men to
bail out. They did, into the shark infested water.

But my pilot and I stayed on the plane and coasted safely onto the
surface, where we were picked up safely by a PT boat. Many of my crew
went missing, I'm sorry to say. But I got a fistful of medals and
awards and, as the story goes, the rest is history.

Now, what was the question again?
Raymond
2012-02-09 21:24:23 UTC
Post by George H.W. Bush
I had nothing to do with the JFK assassination!
At the time, I was in Annapolis, basking in the glow of my still-
recollected heroism in World War Two.
You might recall from your history book that, in 1945, when I was
commanding a naval bomber, it was hit by flak, and I ordered my men to
bail out.  They did, into the shark infested water.
But my pilot and I stayed on the plane and coasted safely onto the
surface, where we were picked up safely by a PT boat.  Many of my crew
went missing, I'm sorry to say.  But I got a fistful of medals and
awards and, as the story goes, the rest is history.
Now, what was the question again?
I was the pilot, I think, and it was a submarine that picked me
up..Iv'e told so many lies that even I have trouble remembering..

: I wonder why the shoot didn't open for other guys? Why me? Why am I
blessed? God bless those boy. I wake up at night and think about it
sometimes. Could I have done something different?

I'm not haunted by anything other than the fact I feel a
responsibility still for the lives of the two people that were
killed. I wonder if I could have done something different? I wonder
who got out of the plane? I wonder -- wonder why the chute didn't open
for the other guy? Why me? Why am I blessed? Why am I still alive?
That has plagued me.

I think when you see an aircraft fire; these angry, black puffs of
smoke, knowing that one of them could kill you that you -- you-- you
understand the seriousness of the mission. And you understand your own
mortality.

I was standing on the deck of San Jacinto one day, and my plane
having landed, another plane came in, spun in, went in upside- down
and cut a petty officer in thirds. The guy was lying there, one leg
here, the rest of his torso There. And I was about as far away as that
table over there. So it was an exposure to the realities and horrors
of war. So I'd seen that and felt it. Ugh! God, it was horrible.

I hope my own children never have to fight a war. Friends
disappearing, lives being extinguished. It's just not right. The glory
of being a carrier pilot has certainly worn off.

Suddenly, you see a periscope and then you see a submarine. And the
only thought I had was well, God, I hope it's one of ours. And sure
enough, it was the USS Finback. They pulled me aboard and I walked up
dazed. I kind of, mean still scared, I guess; and walked up to the
plotting tower. And then the bells rang and down we went.

My life was spared. A lot of other people's lives weren't spared in
that war. But I have now, getting older and much, much, much, much
older, and I'm at this stage, I look at all of this as a blessing. I
look at all of this as having made me a better man. Little kid made
into a man, by a series of circumstances over which he had no
control.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about...: I'm pretty darn sure I
was right. There is no point living out the anxieties of the past.

What was the question ? Something about being in Dallas when Kennedy
got hit? I just don't remember where I was. I will ask Barb and get
back to ya...
Jason Burke
2012-02-10 02:30:19 UTC
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
Gee. Make up anything you want. But after almost half a century, there's
STILL nothing even *resembling* evidence that it was anyone other than
LHO from the TBD with the MC.
Raymond
2012-02-10 05:15:17 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
LHO from the TBD with the MC.- Hide quoted text -
http://tomflocco.com/Docs/63/BushJfkBookDepo.htm

CNN PRESENTS
Story of George H. W. Bush World War II Experience
Aired December 20, 2003 - 06:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0312/20/cp.00.html
Jason Burke
STILL nothing resembling *evidence*, Zippy.
joeturn
2012-02-12 03:18:44 UTC
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
STILL nothing resembling *evidence*, Zippy.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
Jason Burke
2012-02-16 00:23:00 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
http://youtu.be/4f3mlbrwXjg
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
Nice fantasy, bubba. Perhaps you should read again (you CAN read, can't
you?) I stated that there was nothing resembling evidence that there was
a conspiracy. You've done nothing to override that.

Now, are you going to present any actual evidence? Or, like the
multitudes of dipshit conspiracy theorists before you, are you going to
just go with your "feelings"?

"Six shots"? Are you ANYWHERE near realistic? That British doofus DOES
have a nice bowite, though.

"Optical enhancement" my eye.
joeturn
2012-02-16 07:38:45 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
"Optical enhancement" my eye.- Hide quoted text -
It has been proven the Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone because he
could not see JFK through the trees at the time the last two shots
were fired.

David Ferry was the one that drove JFKs head back on to the right. The
Pristeen bullet that suposedly went through JFK then Connelly,was
found in the hospital on a strecher that niether used?

"Opticle Rectilitis"
Is when you trip over your tounge fall through your ass and have a
shitty outlook.

How does that effect your feelings not being able to connect the dots?
Government Shill #2
2012-02-16 11:08:05 UTC
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:38:45 -0800 (PST), joeturn <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge

Shill #2
--
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

Jason Burke
2012-02-17 02:09:36 UTC
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
Waal, gol durn. Ya beat me to it...
Government Shill #2
2012-02-17 05:57:07 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Waal, gol durn. Ya beat me to it...
I'm used to slowjoe's posts.

Shill #2
--
slowjoe's theme

joeturn
2012-02-18 10:31:48 UTC
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
   Ralph Wiggum
  http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
Waal, gol durn. Ya beat me to it...- Hide quoted text -
I bring shit #2 along with me to spell check incase people get hungup
on their programmed trigger to disrupt their thought process.

The sad thing is that you know I'm right and you believe it also but
your denial of it flustates you to use your grammar hangup and declare
war on the messenger when you have nothing but government bullshit to
back up your claims.Aren't you asshame to be a citizen of a country
that thrives on decieving its subject to support finacing a war for
oil.

They sold the Americans that the war was a retaliatory measure against
terrorism.There were no terrorist involved just the CIA and their
affiliates which includes Congress and the house of represenatives and
especialy the executive branch of democracy.Aren't you a shamed of
defending their lies?

The US Government pulled this same shit before when they loaded Pearl
Harbor with old war ships and kept the goods ones out of harms way.
They want to get in on the high dollar World War 2 but had to be
attacked on US soil to legally cash in.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Government Shill #2
2012-02-18 11:27:35 UTC
Post by joeturn
[...]
incase
flustates
asshame
decieving
finacing
represenatives
especialy
the executive branch of democracy
a shamed

Shill #2
http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
Jason Burke
2012-02-19 17:32:56 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum
http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
Waal, gol durn. Ya beat me to it...- Hide quoted text -
I bring shit #2 along with me to spell check incase people get hungup
on their programmed trigger to disrupt their thought process.
The sad thing is that you know I'm right and you believe it also but
your denial of it flustates you to use your grammar hangup and declare
war on the messenger when you have nothing but government bullshit
Like that makin' ya go to skule stuff. Who needs it? We all kin think
for usselfs.

joeturn
2012-02-21 18:56:11 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
back up your claims.Aren't you asshame to be a citizen of a country
that thrives on decieving its subject to support finacing a war for
oil.
They sold the Americans that the war was a retaliatory measure against
terrorism.There were no terrorist involved just the CIA and their
affiliates which includes Congress and the house of represenatives and
especialy the executive branch of democracy.Aren't you a shamed of
defending their lies?
The US Government pulled this same shit before when they loaded Pearl
Harbor with old war ships and kept the goods ones out of harms way.
They want to get in on the high dollar World War 2 but had to be
attacked on US soil to legally cash in.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$- Hide quoted text -
That would allow you to think for yourself too instead of accepting
what you have been taught to be the gospel and felled if you get it
right instead of their way.

Some have only bennifited from their achievement in spelling.they have
been programmed to set up a mental block if they see a mispelled
word,and all they can do is point out their grammar hang up instead of
posting a reply to the topic.

Whatz your take on this Jason Burr

Jason Burke
2012-02-21 20:44:37 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
As I parse you latest nonsense into English...

I realize that, as usual, you have absolutely NO evidence that it wasn't
anything other than LHO from the TBD with the MC.

(LOVE it that you misspelled misspelled! And is that Bennifited and the
Jets?)
joeturn
2012-02-25 17:35:59 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Jets?)- Hide quoted text -
Soo you simply went into a brain fart and had to resort on attacking
the messenger instead of giving an on-topic reply.

This is understandable,you have been programmed by the system to avoid
reason at all cost.The only way you can overcome this hurdle is to
break your trance!

Read this little short story then get back to me!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation.htm#contents
Jason Burke
2012-02-25 22:01:45 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Look, dipshit. When you have any actual EVIDENCE that anyone else but
Oswald was involved, why don't you share it with the rest of the class.
Post by joeturn
This is understandable,you have been programmed by the system to avoid
reason at all cost.The only way you can overcome this hurdle is to
break your trance!
Crack for breakfast again, Skipper?
Oh! THERE'S some proof. Asswipe...
joeturn
2012-02-25 18:58:01 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Actually I do have proof it was not LHO and that JFK was not killed he
later completed his term as president under the AKA Jimmy Carter.

Jason Burke
2012-02-25 22:02:40 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
http://wellaware1.com/cointelpro/actors/kennedy1000.jpg
Are you HONESTLY that fucking stupid? Wait, don't bother answering that...
joeturn
2012-02-26 09:40:15 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Are you HONESTLY that fucking stupid? Wait, don't bother answering that...- Hide quoted text -
joeturn
2012-03-10 09:56:26 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
compare their voices

Jason Burke
2012-03-10 11:53:10 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
http://youtu.be/rrZdkQWYlew
http://youtu.be/BYR0xEGvvYM
Wow. Sad. Really sad.
joeturn
2012-03-10 16:55:18 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Wow. Sad. Really sad.- Hide quoted text -
play them both at the same time the voice is the same the dielect is
fake.

What is sad is that there are some people that still believe
everything they are told to believe even though they are not
Government shills like yourself. This is the sad part civilization has
not evolved into a desire to think for ones self but has excepted
being followers of the deception because its the easy way out!

If you were not a Government Shill and had a brain you would be very
upset with your findings being herded away from reality.

Jaso Blair did you get a chance to watch this documentery of the moon
landing?

joeturn
2012-03-10 18:05:29 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2

Jason Burke
2012-03-10 21:57:17 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
http://youtu.be/D3fUG6spgLs- Hide quoted text -
http://youtu.be/_AO2AfDKjj0
Oh, shit, you think the moon landing is fake too? What a maroon!
joeturn
2012-03-10 23:09:29 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
quoted text -
http://youtu.be/_AO2AfDKjj0
Oh, shit, you think the moon landing is fake too? What a maroon!- Hide quoted text -
Anybody with at least one active brain cell knows that man has never
survived a trip to the moon.
Jason Burke
2012-03-11 01:26:50 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
How in hell do you scrounge up enough dough to pay for the internet each
month?
joeturn
2012-03-11 08:03:49 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
month?- Hide quoted text -
You dont have to lie in order to make money nor do you have to pay for
the internet.

http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/15/how-to-build-a-wifi-biquad-dish-antenna/
Jason Burke
2012-03-11 18:39:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Wait a second. You're such a moron that you think man never landed on
the moon, yet you can put enough electronics together to do this? Yeah,
right.
joeturn
2012-03-12 01:49:05 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shit #2
--
-
http://youtu.be/_AO2AfDKjj0
Oh, shit, you think the moon landing is fake too? What a maroon!- Hide quoted text -
Anybody with at least one active brain cell knows that man has never
survived a trip to the moon.
How in hell do you scrounge up enough dough to pay for the internet each
month?- Hide quoted text -
You dont have to lie in order to make money nor do you have to pay for
the internet.
http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/15/how-to-build-a-wifi-biquad-dish-an...
Wait a second. You're such a moron that you think man never landed on
the moon, yet you can put enough electronics together to do this? Yeah,
right.- Hide quoted text -
And you want us to believe your not a moron because you think man has
made it to the moon yet you cant follow simple instructions on how to
build a wifi bi quad antenna.
Jason Burke
2012-03-12 03:33:47 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shit #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Damn!

Caltech and MIT could SURE use a couple of geniuses like you!

I'd be glad to put in a recommendation!
joeturn
2012-03-12 11:36:21 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shit #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]

I'd be glad to put in a recommendation!- Hide quoted text -
That would be a disasster a recommendation from you and I'de never get
a job.these universities wont even consider a reccomendation from some
one that believes man has survived a trip to the moon and cant even
build a wifi antenna with directions.
Jason Burke
2012-03-12 21:45:10 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shit #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
Ah, disasster. What happens when you toss a cherry bomb under the toilet
lid and mom sits on it.

BDK
2012-03-12 19:22:34 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shit #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
They could dissect them for study to prevent the tragic affliction,
whatever it is, from destroying other young minds.
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.
joeturn
2012-03-10 17:55:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2

BDK
2012-03-10 18:45:39 UTC
In article <a82aa5ad-9d9a-413a-b7c8-746e087510f4
@i16g2000yql.googlegroups.com>, ***@yahoo.com says...
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Pristeen
suposedly
strecher
niether
Opticle
tounge
Shill #2
--
Post by joeturn
[...]
They sound nothing alike, so?
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.
Jason Burke
2012-02-17 02:07:18 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
Now I *know* your full of it. Proven by who - your mommy?
Post by joeturn
David Ferry was the one that drove JFKs head back on to the right. The
Pristeen bullet that suposedly went through JFK then Connelly,was
found in the hospital on a strecher that niether used?
Your 'argument' looks even sillier when you can't spell your shooter's
name correctly. Five spelling errors and a capitalization error in your
second sentence (not to mention "JFKs" in the first sentence,) makes you
look even more like a twelve-year-old who has seen Ollie's movie one too
many times.
Post by joeturn
"Opticle Rectilitis"
Is when you trip over your tounge fall through your ass and have a
shitty outlook.
How does that effect your feelings not being able to connect the dots?
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were retarded. See, Skippy, neither
of your above two sentences make ANY sense. I suppose I should have
known you were an idiot when you parroted the nonsense of other fools.
But when you opened your own mouth and showed us the real level of your
ability to reason, well...
joeturn
2012-02-16 07:47:58 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Raymond
Post by George H.W. Bush
[...]
This is all the evidence one needs to see it was a conspiracy!

http://hidhist.wordpress.com/assassination/jfk/lbjs-mistress-blows-whistle-on-jfk-assassination/
Jason Burke
2012-02-17 02:09:00 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Jason Burke
Post by joeturn
Post by Raymond
Post by Jason Burke
http://youtu.be/ggADLt4s4pM
http://hidhist.wordpress.com/assassination/jfk/lbjs-mistress-blows-whistle-on-jfk-assassination/
The sad thing is that you really believe that crap...
Rev. Dr. Phineas J. Whoopee
2012-02-16 12:44:14 UTC
Post by George H.W. Bush
I had nothing to do with the JFK assassination!
At the time, I was in Annapolis, basking in the glow of my still-
recollected heroism in World War Two.
You might recall from your history book that, in 1945, when I was
commanding a naval bomber, it was hit by flak, and I ordered my men to
bail out.  They did, into the shark infested water.
But my pilot and I stayed on the plane and coasted safely onto the
surface, where we were picked up safely by a PT boat.  Many of my crew
went missing, I'm sorry to say.  But I got a fistful of medals and
awards and, as the story goes, the rest is history.
Now, what was the question again?
You fucking stinking piece of shit. You and Nixon deserve execution
for treason.
Rev. Dr. Phineas J. Whoopee
2012-02-16 12:43:23 UTC
Post by Raymond
[...]
I want toxic matter out of my back George H W Bush and the US Navy
stuck there when the CIA kidnapped and tortured me 1-11-1982. All
Obama did was send the sherrifs out and the EPA to freak my boss out.
Exterminate the christian government 2012.